Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is a department concerned with managing and treating defects and injuries of the face, Mouth, jaws, head, and neck along with the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region. People who suffer from different conditions such as facial pain, misaligned jaws and wisdom teeth usually opt for this surgery. At Inodaya Hospitals, our experts diagnose, treat and cure a broad range of conditions that may arise in the oral and maxillofacial region. Our doctors are highly experienced in handling all major and minor injured cases involving maxillofacial surgeries.
- Cosmetic Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sinus Related Ailments
- Jaw Fractures
- Dental Implants
- Cysts & Tumors of mandible & facial region
- Complex facio-maxillary traumas including orbital fractures
- Reconstruction of facial region & jaws by flaps
Oral Maxillofacial surgery Treatments and Procedures:
- It involves the treatment for injuries such as mouth, teeth, face and jaws which has been caused due to trauma. Maxillofacial and oral surgeons treat the conditions like fractures of lower and upper jaws and orbits, cosmetic management of facial lacerations and the trauma.
- The surgical correction is done for facial and oral deformities. These results in congenital deformities such as palate or cleft which is caused when one or all portions of the oral nasal cavity does not grow together in fetal development or when there is a difference between the skeletal growth of lower and upper jaws.
- To address the soft and hard tissue injuries of the lower or upper jaws, reconstructive surgery is used. These injuries can be the results of trauma or injury or long-term denture wear or tumor surgery.
- The surgeons perform the cosmetic facial procedures specifically on an outpatient basis under IV sedation or local anesthesia.
- Dental implantation is used to replace one tooth, numerous teeth or the whole teeth. The dental implants are more comfortable and long-lasting than the conventional dentures.