Diabetes & Thyroid Care
Endocrinology is a branch of biology and medicine dealing with the endocrine system, its diseases such as Diabetes, Thyroid disease, Androgen excess, and its specific secretions known as hormones. The department of Endocrinology at Inodaya Hospitals is recognized as one of the top and best-rated departments with trained and experienced medical specialists, providing expert care and advanced treatment for hormonal and metabolic disorders.
Our skilled physicians treat the conditions such as thyroid, pituitary disorders, and other endocrinological issues. The well-equipped wards, labs, well-trained physicians and surgeons, offers the best health care, best medicines, advanced technology and treatment for the patients for a healthy living. We aim a quick recovery but also healthy and permanent one. Our areas of expertise include surgical as well as non-surgical management.
- Over or underproduction of hormones
- Menopause and its hormonal unbalances
- Metabolic diseases
- Osteoporosis & vitamin D deficiency leading to osteomalacia and rickets in children
- Infertility & Precocious puberty
- Lack of growth (short stature) & Pediatric endocrine diseases
- Excessive growth or acromegaly/gigantism
- Cancers of the endocrine glands
- High blood pressure due to endocrine dysfunctions like adrenal gland tumors pheochromocytoma
- High blood cholesterol or lipid abnormalities associated with heart disease