Best Anaesthesiologist In Kakinada
The Department of Anesthesiology & Critical Care at Inodaya Hospitals has a highly integrated and collaborative team of experts who are devoted in providing the best possible care and services to the patients. The comprehensive care of patients before, during and after surgery and childbirth, Critical care medicine and the treatment of acute and chronic pain.
Anesthesia means the loss of sensation of a particular part or the entire body. It can be achieved in the patients who are undergoing a minor or major surgery.
Several types of anesthesia are available, including general anesthesia, sedation anesthesia and regional anesthesia. The type of anesthesia is chosen based on the patient’s medical history, the planned operation or procedure and the patient’s preferences.
- General Anesthesia
- Regional Anesthesia (spinal/ epidural/ Epidurals and Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks)
- Monitored Anaesthesia Care or lV Sedation
- Pre Anaesthetic Evaluation and Preparation for surgery
- Post Operative Analgesia/Post Operative Care
- Anaesthesia outside operating room Eg:Cath Lab Angiography/Angioplasty), Endoscopy (Upper & Lower Gi Endoscopy, etc. ,), Radiography (MRI,CT etc.,)
- Acute and Chronic (Cancer) Pain Management
- Obstetric Anaesthesia including Labour Analgesia
- Critical Care and Trauma Management includes airway management, Cardia
- Pulmonary Resuscitation, Advanced Life support and pain Control