The Department of PHYSIOTHERAPY at Inodaya Hospitals is committed to provide specialized treatment and excellent comprehensive care to our patients for orthopedic & neurological disorders, pain & Palliative care and Stiffness, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Knee Pain, Arthritis and various other health complications.
Physiotherapy has evolved a lot and proved effective in a number of pediatric, pulmonary diseases and neurological disorders. It is now being considered as one of the most effective treatment methods to treat disability, illness, and injury. It minimizes the dysfunction and pain. Physiotherapy Treatment in Kakinada at Inodaya Hospitals to treat many problems including musculoskeletal, Rheumatology, Orthopedics, respiratory and injuries. We also offer post-surgical rehabilitation.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorders
- Women’s mental health: postpartum depression, postpartum psychosis, premenstrual dysmorphic disorder
- Bipolar Disorders
- Schizoaffective disorders
- Personality disorders
- Sleep Disorders & Insomnia
- Alcohol and drug dependence
- Smoking cessation
Rehabilitation is the post-surgical program of re-establishing joint motion, muscle strength around the joint and finally joint function. Rehabilitation is a long process. While the surgery is performed within hours, the rehabilitation needs many months potentially up to a year.
- Efficient pain control
- Comprehensive rehab and recovery at home
- Optimal range of motion for the joints
- Regain stability and mobility with renewed confidence
- Improved efforts tolerance and reduced dependence
- Improved balance and coordination
- Lesser dependence on others and better quality of life
- Management of back and neck pain
- Sports injury management
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation